Make MOVING BETTER your New Year’s Resolution!!!!!
Join us for a FREE Neck and Shoulder Pain Workshop!
Led by board-certified Physical Therapist / Neck and Shoulder Specialist / Owner & Operator of Apex Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Tom Willemann
- Do you wake up with a “kink” in your neck once in a while?
- Do you have trouble turning your head to the side while driving to look for traffic?
- Do you ever experience headaches that start at the base or back of your skull?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above, you would benefit from our FREE Neck and Shoulder Pain Workshop!
Here are Apex Orthopedic Rehabilitation, we see a lot of clients suffering with neck pain, shoulder pain, and stiffness. (In fact, it’s the third most common problem we treat!)
When clients come in suffering with neck pain, they usually ask two questions: “What is it?” (or “Why do I have this?”) and “How can I get rid of it?”
** Don’t assume because your dad had neck problems that you have neck problems. He just didn’t know the solution. In the past 25 years, quite a bit has changed in healthcare. **
Where: Apex Orthopedic Rehabilitation
1 East Ridgewood Avenue in Wyckoff, NJ
When: January 21, 2016 – Choose from 2 convenient timeslots: 10-11:30 am or 7-8:30 pm
Cost: This workshop is absolutely FREE!!! In addition to free admission, each attendee will receive a FREE copy of Tom’s Neck and Shoulder Pain Report. Refreshments will be served and prizes will be given away.
How to register: Call 201-251-2422 to reserve your spot A.S.A.P.! There are a limited number of seats available, so please hurry.
If you’re concerned about what to do and you’re looking for answers, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The single biggest #1 mistake neck and shoulder pain sufferers make that stops them from healing
- The 3 most common causes of neck and shoulder pain
- A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you A LOT of time and money)
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery
**** There are a limited number of seats available, so CALL 201-251-2422 A.S.A.P. to reserve your spot. Feel free to bring a friend or family member. ****